Saturday, October 30, 2010

Death of Fangs

DiamondFangs passed away this morning on 31st October 2010 @ 06:06am. He left a suicide note saying the Demon has come to take him away. He will be greatly missed by his friends and his Sinners who got inked by him. Immortal Tattoos, Singapore will now be taken over by Kugan.

-For tattoo appointments, please EMAIL - tattoos@diamondfangs.com
-MSN only for Kugan - Kugan@diamondfangs.com
-MSN/EMAIL for female models - Models@diamondfangs.com

(for more works of Kugan, pls look at immortal-tattoos.blogspot.com)

His final Note :

Dear World,

I am not some psychotic fuck or pathetic loser trying to end my torturous existence. I am not one of those faggots, using suicide as a cry for help. I have a very good reason.

I am not drunk, upset or lonely. I am not doing this to protest against anything. I tried to adapt in this scorched World that is filled with nothing but lies. But, The Demon has come to claim what is his.

I lost my bet with The Devil Himself. I told him I would sacrifice Sinners to fulfill his hunger but I was too late. I failed and I will take it like a champion.

I am at the top of the mountain pissing down on the rest of you. Unfortunately, the days ahead of me will never be as good as tonight. So I have nothing to look forward to.

I have done what I had to in the past and I have no regrets today as I write this note. I will surrender to The Devil and face whatever punishment that will be placed on me, while in Hell.

It is truly the best night that could and will ever be, which is why my life must end tonight. Life can now only get worse. Nothing is left for me here in this horrid World.

-Diamond Fangs-

P.S. Tell everyone I'm not psychotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment